Thursday, February 20, 2014

5 on Friday



1. I walked out my front door one morning this week to find the first of my daffodils opening.  Between that and the beautiful days we've been having, I have been dreaming of spring!



2.  I've been wanting to jump on board with the whole chalkboard trend for a while now. Originally, I'd planned to make my own but if you're like me, it just doesn't always happen. So when I saw this at World Market, on sale, AND I had a coupon, I knew it was meant to be! 

3. I think I might need this shirt...

4. Cameron and I got Apple TV for Christmas this year and we have been loving it!  We also have Amazon prime so we have been watching tons of tv shows on it. Cameron has been catching up with Justified while I've been catching up with my Downton Abbey.



5. Mardi Gras is in full swing.  We are actually headed to our first parade of the season tonight.  I've got our front door decorated to get us in the spirit. Laissez les bons temps rouler!! 


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  We will be celebrating my grandmother's 90th birthday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment