Friday, October 11, 2013

Five On Friday

1. Zac Brown Band - Last weekend we went to BayFest, Mobile's annual music festival. There were quite a few big name artists, but due to other plans and bad weather, the only concert we really went to was Zac Brown Band.  And it was Ah-mazing!!! They put on such a great show.




2. More Cute Fall Decor - Look at this adorable duo I picked up at Target!  Can't wait to add them to my fall decorations. 


3. Mid-week Boat Ride - Wednesday we took the day off to go snapper fishing with our friends Mary & Poe. Sadly the water did not cooperate. 3 foot seas are no bueno!  We turned back within an hour. But we couldn't let a pretty day go to waste, so we spent the day riding around. 





4. Candy Corn - I finally broke down and bought my favorite fall candy treat. The cute little pumpkins are my favorite. Why is candy corn so addicting??


5. Chalk Paint Project - I talked about painting an old dresser with CeCe Caldwell chalk paint here. Well, months later, I finally got started on that project. Stay tuned for the finished product!


 Linking up again this week:

1 comment:

  1. I love those little wooden-ish creatures! I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for them tomorrow on my trip to Target! Happy to be your newest follower!

    Tatteredtotaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete