Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Decor

I hope everyone had a fun weekend!  We spent lots of time with friends and family.  Friday night, we went over to Steve & Leslie's to have dinner with them and their precious new baby.  Cameron brought ribs to grill so the new parents didn't have too much to worry about.  Saturday night, we headed over to Mary & Poe's to watch the Auburn game with friends.  And Sunday, we had Cameron's brother, Chris, Anne, our 4 nephews, and his mom, Dottie over for fish tacos.  Told you we stayed busy!

*************************************

So I figured since Halloween is this week, I should finally show y'all my Halloween decorations.  They've been up all month, I promise, but I just got around to taking pictures.  I definitely tend more towards the cutesy Halloween stuff than all the ghosts & goblins.  They just aren't my thing, but I did throw in a skull I picked up at Target last year during the after season clearance.  Can't be TOO cutesy, right?











look familiar?  I found them the other day at TJMaxx.  I actually made mine pumpkins 3 years ago from a knock off I saw in a catalog.  (I don't remember which one, but I do remember they were $100+).  While these are definitely cuter, at $50 each, I'll stick with my knockoffs! 

We didn't do much to the outside of the house other than a fall wreath on the door, but I'll show that later when I mix things up a bit for Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment