Monday, February 24, 2014

Happy 90th Birthday Grandmama!

On Saturday, Cameron and I headed up to Goshen, AL, a tiny town outside of Troy (not exactly a booming metropolis itself, but most people from Alabama at least know where it is!) to celebrate my grandmother's 90th birthday.  She still lives by herself on the farmland where my mother and her siblings grew up.  My mother and her sisters put together and wonderful party at the local church, and we had quite a turn-out.  I think it's safe to say my grandmother enjoyed every minute!

I love this old photo of my grandmother and late grandfather


you can tell my mom has been playing on Pinterest :)

I realized that I don't have any pictures of just me and my grandmother since I was a child.  Seemed like the perfect occasion to fix that!


Unfortunately, my brother and his family couldn't make it from Austin.
Such an incredible milestone in a person's life and I'm so happy we were able to be a part of it.  Here's to many more years, Grandmama!




No comments:

Post a Comment