Tuesday, June 17, 2014

An Anniversary, a Baby Shower, and Blueberries

That about sums up our weekend. Friday night we had a relaxing night in and Cameron grilled steaks on our new baby green egg. Yes, our egg now has a mini me. It was given to Cameron by a friend. I haven't quite figured out just why we need it, but Cameron is pretty excited


Our CSA box comes with recipes each week and I decided to try out one for the squash & corn. So good!  Especially for two people who don't exactly love squash.  You can find the recipe here if you're interested.


Saturday I co-hosted a Sip and See for my friend Mary's precious new baby boy, Clark. We had a wonderful time and I was pleased with how it turned out. 



Saturday was also Cameron and I's 6th wedding anniversary. Wow does time fly! It's been an amazing 6 years and I look forward to many more with the love of my life.





We celebrated with dinner out at the Bull, a local restaurant we've been wanting to try. Honestly it was just ok for both of us.

Sunday, I talked Cameron into going blueberry picking after church. He looked at me like I was crazy but said yes. We came home with two gallons of yummy berries.



That night I put some of them to use making a blueberry cobbler for dinner. Our friend Harry joined us and it was the perfect ending to a full weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment