1. Red snapper season was last week. Sadly it was shortened to only 9 days this year - a sore subject around the Alabama gulf coast. Cameron managed to get one fishing trip in last weekend while I was in Destin. Then my amazing hubby made me this for dinner ...
2. Wandering down the wine aisle at Winn-Dixie, I spotted this
3. I've been contemplating it for a while and finally took the plunge to join a Mardi Gras association. I'm the newest member of the Order of the LaShe's. We went to our first event the other day and had a blast! Now I can't wait until I'm allowed to ride in a parade!
4. A friend introduced me to these chips and now I'm addicted. They are so good and I've convinced myself that they are healthy :)
5. We finally took the plunge and signed up for a CSA (community supported agriculture) box. It helps that the group we went through lets you do a 4 week trial so we can see if we like it. We chose the small size and this is what our first one had (minus the cantaloupe that I had already cut up)
I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll be co-hosting a Sip and See for an adorable new baby boy!