Wednesday, August 22, 2012

SYTYCD

Sharing my favorite dances from the last episode of So You Think You Can Dance.  Last week, was a tribute to Mia Michaels, an amazing contemporary choreographer that has been with the show for a long time.  All the dances were repeats of previous routines she choreographed, many are iconic to the show and have won awards.  I don't think it was a good idea because no two dancers will dance a routine the same way, and viewers who have been watching the show for a while will subconsciously feel that the original routine was the best.  Definitely a challenge for this season's contestants.

For the first dance, I had to show the original because it was danced by Twitch, my all-time-favorite.



But I have to say my favorite couple this season did it justice!



The next one is so beautiful and classic Mia Michaels.  I mean, how can you not be an emotional dancer when you are dancing to Adele??



Up tonight - dances with the allstars.  Twitch???

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather, I'm Ally from The Gameday Belles. We're huge SEC fun too and live for Fall Gamedays. We'd love it if you'd stop by our blog to talk football & tailgating!

    ReplyDelete