Friday, August 16, 2013

5 on Friday

I've decided to link up to these amazing girls for this week's Five on Friday.  So what's on my hot list this week?

1. Meeting this sweet baby girl, my niece Zoe.  My brother and sister-in-law have been in the process of adopting for several years now.  They were blessed with a beautiful baby girl in March. Unfortunately, they live out in Austin and I have yet to meet her. But the time has finally come this weekend and I can't wait!

I also can't wait to see her big brother, Elijah, again too!


2.  This beautiful dress I just ordered from Urban Outfitters.  LOVE!  I first saw it several months ago, then I saw it again in this post.  Lucky for me (and maybe you too!), it's now on sale!

3.  Bacon cheesecake. Yep, you read that right.  Cameron & I decided to have a little date night this week at one of our favorite local restaurants, Little House Midtown. They had a groupon so why not?  They have the most amazing appetizer - Savory Bacon Cheesecake.  Now I know it sounds odd, but its amazing!  It has the texture of a cheesecake, but savory instead of sweet, with a parmigiano - reggiano crust, and bacon with tomato jam on top. I could eat a whole plate of it for dinner!



4. This beautiful bauble. Statement necklaces are all the rage and I'm slowly adding to my collection. This new arrival at JCrew Factory caught my eye.


5. Patio furniture. I know it's a weird time to be thinking about patio furniture, but prime porch sitting weather is on its way to Mobile. Our current furniture has seen better days so we've been discussing replacing it all summer, but decided to hold out for end of season sales. We've picked out two sets. Problem is I like aspects of both and can't quite pick a favorite.

Option A:

Option B

No comments:

Post a Comment