Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Tailgate Time - Dress to Impress!

College football kicks off this weekend.  Any southern girl knows that when it comes to football season and tailgating, the outfit is very important.  Shorts & a t-shirt just don't fly anymore!  At Auburn (and many other schools in the SEC), it's not uncommon to see girls in dresses & heels.  (Personally, I always opted for more comfortable footwear.)  When I was in undergrad, it was difficult to find outfits in your school colors, and I was quick to scoop up anything orange I could find.  Over the last few years, more and more boutiques are offering gameday sections, which I love - it's just a few years too late! :)  I have to stop myself from stocking up on all the cute orange & blue outfits out there.  Let's face it - my days of spending every Saturday tailgating on campus are over.  BUT that doesn't mean I don't like to still dress the part for our "tailgate" parties here in Mobile.  I thought I'd share some of the cute things I've found around the internet.
The Tori Dress, orange
here
Stadium Sensation Top, navy/orn
here
Bold Stripes Dress, apricot
here
Stadium Stripes Dress
Here
Stripe Tunic - Orange
here

Merona® Women's Short-Sleeve Tie-Waist Shirt Dress - Assorted Stripes
here

Kickoff Ready Maxi, navy/orange
here
Judith March Shorts, navy/ornge
here
Touchdown Bow Dress, nav/org
here
Mandi Dress
here


Judith March "War Eagle" Tank
here
Honey Do Tunic, navy
here



I already picked up the striped dress on a recent shopping trip to Target.  I also found an orange miniskirt on the clearance rack at Jcrew Factory - just too good of a deal to pass up.  I'm thinking about adding another one of these cute dresses to my closet, too. Hope you've got your gameday gear ready!  WAR EAGLE!!









No comments:

Post a Comment