Friday, April 13, 2012

Foodie Friday

I'm really not being a very good blogger!  Sorry about that.  Maybe I will do better this week...

I made two new recipes this week, but neither were very exciting to me.  The first was Bow-Tie Pasta with Sausage.  Southern Living, you're letting me down! Cameron liked it (I think because it has Italian sausage in it), but I wasn't dying to have it again.  It turned out a little more soupy than I expected.


The next was from Fitness magazine (should've known) - Chipotle-Glazed Roast Chicken with Sweet Potatoes.  This just tasted like chicken with chipotle peppers on it.  The sweet potatoes were good though.

You can expect more fish recipes in the future.  The hubs has been catching quite a few fish.  I think we have about 5 whole flounders in the freezer right now.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment