Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday!  As I mentioned earlier, Cameron & I usually keep Valentine's Day pretty low key.  We had a dinner date last weekend and cooked dinner at home last night.  I tried a new recipe that was delicious, but you'll have to wait until Friday for that!  Cameron did surprise me with cake bites from a local cupcake bakery, Twist Cupcakes.

WOW!  If you haven't gotten on board with the new cake bite trend, I suggest you do so now.  Those things are incredible!  Oh and if you notice that empty spot - I couldn't resist a taste before I snapped a picture.  Of course, Cameron has been sampling them as well.  Hmm, I wonder who he really bought them for?   :)

And what Valentine's Day would be complete without a chick flick?  We watched "I Don't Know How She Does It" with Sarah Jessica Parker.  I liked it.  Good movie with a good point.  Makes you realize how hard it can be for all the working moms out there!  That about sums up our V-Day.  Maybe not the most exciting, but a perfect evening in my mind!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment