Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!



I want to wish our moms a very happy Mother's Day!!  Thank you for all that you've done for us over the years.  We could not be where we are without you!

To Dottie - Thank you for raising an amazing son!  I'm sure it wasn't always easy in a houseful of boys, but you raised a perfect Southern gentleman, who has become a wonderful husband to me. 

To Charlotte - You have truly become my idol.  I know it was rough sometimes, but you always managed to be the perfect mother.  And somewhere along the way you became my best friend!  I only hope that one day I can be half the mother you were to me!


Funny that these days the pictures aren't with us - they're with their grandchildren!!

I hope both of you have a wonderful, relaxing day and know how much you are loved!

Love, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment