Thursday, May 31, 2012

New furniture!

When Cameron & I purchased our home 2 years ago, we made some of the necessary furniture and appliance purchases, but the college sofa & chair-and-a-half stuck around.  They have been showing (and feeling) their wear for a while, but we were hesitant to take the plunge.  Nothing like furniture sales on a holiday weekend to change your mind!  After much thought over fabric choices - and Harry working his connections at a local furniture store - we purchased a beautiful, Craftmaster sofa & loveseat at a great price.




While I loved the pale stripe on the floor model or a classic linen, I kept reminding myself of my four-legged children.  I finally decided on the fabric on the right.  It's made of olefin, and everything I have read says it's very durable and stain resistant.  I like that it's textured and multi-tonal, and it reminds me of grasscloth.


Now, I just have to wait 6-8 weeks for it to show up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment