Sunday, June 24, 2012

Folding sheets

I wish this post was a little more interesting that the title, but it's not.  I finally learned how to fold sheets this weekend.  Yes, my life is very exciting, and this is what happens when Cameron leaves me alone for the weekend.

It all started when I was folding laundry and took some beach towels to put in the linen closet.  I probably should have taken a picture so you could all see just how much of a disaster it was, but that might be a little more than I'm ready to disclose!  Basically, I wasn't sure how I was going to fit the towels, short of stuffing them in and shoving the door closed (which has been done before...).  So I decided that moment was the time to reorganize.  I pulled everything out and started over.  While looking at my haphazardly folded sheet sets, I remembered something I had pinned via Pinterest about folding sheets.  Fitted sheets always drive me crazy.  I didn't think there was a good way to fold them - until now.


Look how nice and neat they are!!  I'll admit the fitted sheet almost got the best of me as usual, but once I figured it out, I was amazed.  So if you're bored and decide your linen closet needs some help you have to check out the tutorial over at The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking.

PS. can I tell you how old I feel after posting this??

No comments:

Post a Comment