Friday, June 15, 2012

Foodie Friday

This week I tried out a couple of veggie dishes.  For our meatless night, I made ratatouille from Southern Living.  This was a stretch for my anti-squash hubby.  We both agreed it was good, but not really craving it again.  Worth a shot if you are a big squash/eggplant fan.

Wednesday night, Cameron made steaks to celebrate our friend Harry's birthday.  I decided to try out this recipe for tomato, corn, & avocado salad that I found over at Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers.  I love reading Charleston girls' blogs.  Unfortunately, it makes me miss it soooo much!  Back to the food - I loved it.  Very fresh and summery.  The boys agreed it was good, but I think they were a little more into the steaks!


Harry sporting Cameron's "Indiana Jones" hat

We are off to Memphis for the next few days!  My parents moved there several months ago and this will be our first visit.  Looking forward to some great food!

No comments:

Post a Comment