Thursday, June 14, 2012

Happy Anniversary!!

Four years ago today, I said "I Do" to the most amazing man.  Cameron truly is my best friend, and I cannot imagine my life without him.  These 4 years have been absolutely amazing, and I look forward to many more!

Since I'm new to the blogging thing and have not yet shared pictures from our wedding, I decided now would be a good time to do it!  I was so blessed to be able to have my fairytale wedding in Charleston, SC.  I spent much of my life growing up in Summerville, one of Charleston's suburbs.  Unfortunately, my parents moved away while I was in school at Auburn, but I still considered it home and there was no other place I could imagine having my wedding but the most beautiful city in the world!  I took on the task of planning a long distance wedding while in the midst of vet school.  It was such a whirlwind!  Thankfully, Pinterest had yet to be invented - my grades suffered enough that year!  I knew I wanted to embrace the historic character of Charleston so we chose First Baptist Church, the oldest Baptist church in the South, for our ceremony.  The reception was held at the Thomas Bennett House, a classic Charleston home with a beautiful yard.  It really was my dream wedding and I was so happy to share it with so many family & friends.

This post is very picture heavy!  It's so hard to narrow down my favorites.  Our photographers were amazing and I highly recommend them - Sposa Bella.


Cameron with his Dad & brother

seeing each other for the first time





our nephew Philip was our ring bearer








my vet school peeps













funny that most of Cameron's friends disappeared for this,
then the guys who were present were less than enthusiastic about catching the garter!

no Auburn wedding is complete without a little WAAAAR EAGLE!

there may have been a Michael Jackson dance off



Harry serenading us with "My Cheri Amore"



Here's to many more years together!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the anniversary! You were a stunning bride, and I'm so glad I found your blog! The location and grounds looked so beautiful, a true southern wedding!

    I have 3 four legged fur babies of my own, and it's always fun to see other 'fur mom's out there :)

    -Your newest follower-
    Britt
    The Secondhand Magpie

    ReplyDelete